Date: November 1, 2020
Time: 10 am - 5 pm (by appointment only, see below)
Location: Payne Personal Training, 4822 N. Damen Avenue Chicago 60625
• Private 30-minute photo shoot for pets (dogs/cats) and families. No pet? No worries! We welcome
“humans-only” too! Your pet should be leashed in the studio. I will work with your pet on the set, with
the leash and without it, but don’t worry, the leash will not be visible in any photos.
• The set will be a “Holiday Season” themed background with different props we can swap in and out.
• Sitting fee is for one pet.
Additional pets from the same household are:
- $20 for the 2nd pet
- $10 each for the 3rd and more.
NOTE: this private shoot is for pets in a “single household”. Combining families and pets
require a sitting fee from each family. In this case, when booking, you may book back to back so it is a
• Several (around 20, possibly more) photos will be taken (pet by itself (different poses), pet with
family members, pet in different outfits, etc.). I will shoot as many different options as possible within the
30-minute time frame. Often it depends on the cooperation of the pets and humans.
• All photos will be edited and put in an online gallery for you to view.
• This package includes your choice of up to 4 digital images (typically sized to 5x7). Additional digital
images can be purchased for $25 each.
• You may use the images for any non-commercial personal use (e.g. social media post, digital holiday
card, printed holiday card, printed out and framed). Inspired by Cooper & Elliott owns the rights to
images and their commercial use.
• Only confirmed subjects for the scheduled time will be permitted in the doors during their sessions. Due
to pandemic protocols, no guests are permitted. A mask is required when you are not being photographed
during your session. We will sanitize props prior to your sitting time.
PAWliday Private Photoshoot sitting fee: $125
Pre-Pay via Venmo, Zelle or Apple Pay
after appointment confirmation
Current available time slots appear
in light green. If grayed out,
the spot is taken.
I will update as spots are reserved, however spots may be taken before
I get a chance to update.
Times are reserved on a first come, first served basis. When you call, you will be told what spots are available.
Reserve your session today by calling 312-451-3846
10:00 am -10:30 am
10.35 am -11:05 am
11:10 am -11:40 am
11:45 am- 12:15 pm
12:20 pm -12:50 pm
12:55 pm – 1:25 pm
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
2:05 pm -2:35 pm
2:40 pm – 3:10 pm
3:15 pm -3:45 pm
3:50 pm – 4:20 pm
4:25 pm – 4:55 pm
My name is Deborah Ervin, I am a photographer and an artist. My company, Inspired by Cooper & Elliott, is named for my first dog Elliott and my current dog Cooper. Both of these boys have shown me what’s truly important in life: being yourself, living in the moment, doing what makes you happy and sharing that joy with others. Because of them, I also have a special love and connection with animals. I use that love and energy to connect with canines and more to capture their PAWfect photo. I also am passionate about painting custom pet portraits based on photos supplied to me. I’m looking forward to this shoot and making new friends (canine and human)! Feel free to check out my work at www.cooperandelliott.com or shoot me out an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, can’t wait to connect with you!